FINANCE DEPARTMENT TTAADC
Delegation of Financial Power Rules 2008
Memorandum to the 15th Finance Commission
Statement Showing Receipt of Fund from Govt. of Tripura as Per Council Budget W.E.F.1981-82 To 2020-2021(upto 30-11-2020)
FUND RULES 2005
Budget Estimates 2019-2020
Abstract of Materials of Finance Deptt., TTAADC for Web portal
1. FINANCE DREPARTMENT, TTAADC - Hard & Soft Copy enclosed.
2. Delegation of Financial Powers 2019 - Earlier Rules of 2008 to be replaced by “Order for Delegation of Financial Powers – 2019”.
3. Memorandum to 13th Finance Commission – To be deleted.
4. Memorandum to 14th Finance Commission – Already exists and will remain unchanged.
5. Memorandum to 15th Finance Commission - Hard & Soft Copy enclosed for uploading.
6. Statement showing Receipt of fund from Govt. of Tripura as per Council budget w.e.f 1981-82 to 2020-21 (up to November, 2020) – Up dated Hard & Soft Copy is enclosed for uploading.
7. Fund Rules 2005 - Already exists and will remain unchanged.
8. Budget Estimate 2019-20 - Hard & Soft Copy enclosed for uploading after deleting BE 2012-13.
9. Budget Estimate 2020-21 - Hard & Soft Copy enclosed for uploading after deleting BE 2011-12.
10. In front page of TTAADC website – Budget Speech – Bengali –to be uploaded replacing old one.
11. In list of Acts/Rules/Regulations enacted by TTAADC – In Sl. No. 19, TTAADC (Order for Delegation of Financial Powers), 2008 to be replaced by “Order for Delegation of Financial Powers – 2019”.
The financial activities of TTAADC are being looked after by the Finance Department through its following branches/sections:-
(i) Finance General Branch:-All correspondence in connection with Rules and regulations like Pension proposal, Family pension, pay fixation post creation proposal, Revised pay Rules, Gradation of employees, examination of arrear pay bills, reimbursement of medical bills, sanction of pay advance, sanction of LTC advance and final LTC adjustment etc.
(ii) Finance Budget Branch:-All correspondence in connection with budgetary control like preparation of council budget, allocation of fund to all DDO’s, maintenance of budget control register, preparation of bills against sanction memo issued, issue of banker cheque, maintenance of cheque issued register, receipt of fund from state govt. against budgetary provision etc. Preparation of annual budget estimates of TTAADC and submission thereof to the Council as well as State Govt. is being dealt with in the Finance Budget Branch.
(iii) Audit Branch:-Conduction of Internal audit of the accounts of the establishments of DDOs of TTAADC and submission of Audit Reports to the authority under the provision of TTAADC Fund Rules is being dealt with in the Audit Branch of Finance Department
a) Total number of Audited units:-
i) Education Inspectorate - 18 Nos.
ii) Principal Officers - 14 Nos.
iii) Zonal Dev. Officers - 5 Nos.
iv) Executive Engineers, PWD - 5 Nos.
v) Executive Officer (Admn.) - 1 No.
vi) Secretary District Council - 1 No.
vii) Asstt. Director of ARDD – 4 Nos.
viii) Supt. of Agriculture – 6 Nos.
ix) Supt. of Horticulture – 2 Nos.
x) Supt. of Fisheries – 4 Nos.
xi) CDPO – 6 Nos.
xii) DFO – 3 Nos.